Sunday, May 14, 2006

Plum Boutique

So I was able to find my mother not one, not 2 but 3 pairs of lovely earrings at Plum Boutique on Friday. I also picked up 2 for myself. :)














My Present (a bit blurry) My Mother's Present

The store was super cute. Very small but it doesn't need a lot of space for it's wares. The clothes looked cute, but I am a difficult size. There were also some cute pillows and handbags. I also liked the art that was on the walls, but I didn't inquire to sale or price. The earrings averaged out to about $20/pair. I usually don't spend that much money on earrings, or anything really, for myself but I liked that these are made by real people and are unique. I'll definitley be coming back again since I love accessories, and this very well could be my go-to for presents. I took a few pix of the shop with my brand new digital camera. Yes, I finally broke down and got one, for a really sweet deal. Here's what they look like, well at least 3/4 of the place anyways....





Thanks Plum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home