Sunday, April 16, 2006

Up & Coming

Here are a few things happening this week I wanted to write about before time escapes me (b/c it always does).

This Thursday join the Astoria and Long Island City Waterfront Group for their Waterfront Parks community service meeting at 6:30 pm at the Greater Astoria Historical Society (4th fl of the Quinn Memorial building-Broadway @ 36th st). Join with friends and neighbors to discuss improving our waterfront parks and hear about pending and proposed development from a representative of the Department of City Planning.


***editor's note 4/19***
I did have a whole bunch of other things posted for this week, hence the above stated "a few things." Mostly they were about all the goings on at Waltz, but for some reason blogspot decided to erase it all after I posted it, and I have no back up of the original post.
My apologies to the 10 of you who read this and missed out on some fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home