Saturday, June 10, 2006

Msg from local Astoria Musician

Vote for AMANDA DROSTE at Next Big Hit!
Next Big Hit is the largest Independent Music Podcast in the world with over 25,000 listeners internationally every week, and they picked my song, "I Won't Know", for the episode Vol. 121 podcast!
Please take a moment and VOTE HERE Voting ends Sunday Night, June 11th at Midnight (EST).
Every week there is a contest called "Click to Pick the Next Big Hit". If I win, I get played again next week, and I get a photo and link on their front page. Some of you may remember I competed here before and came in 2nd place to an American Idol contestant, Jasmine Trias!
PLEASE Help me get 1st place this time!!
Please take a moment and VOTE HERE Voting ends Sunday Night, June 11th at Midnight (EST).
While you're at the forum, be sure to give me a shout-out on the boards! Also, do check out the whole show. They play 12 great independent acts of all genres, Rock, Pop, Hip-Hop, R&B, Electronic and Dance! Support the whole indie scene and take a listen. I bet you find something else you like! You can subscribe to the show at iTunes (it's Free!) or you can download the mp3 of the program HERE.
Thanks so much, I appreciate your continued support!
Amanda Droste

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home